About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
cashburger left a comment on the chapter Our protagonist claims the last of the Justice League. in Justice League: Uninhibited.
21 hours ago
-
cashburger left a comment on the chapter Meeting Tsukuri's other "partner". in Justice League: Uninhibited.
22 hours ago
-
cashburger posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in Justice League: Uninhibited.
22 hours ago
-
cashburger left a comment on the chapter Fire and Ice have some leisure time in a women's club. in Justice League: Uninhibited.
22 hours ago
No recent activity
cashburger has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
cashburger has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
cashburger has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
cashburger has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
cashburger has not earned any awards.