About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- August 4, 1994
- Location
- France
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
All stories, in particular involving pregnancy risk
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I love that
- In conclusion, I am
-
Someone who love games involving pregnancy risk ! :)
-
carolinesoumise liked the chapter Have Fun with 13147 in The Backpack.
2 days ago
-
carolinesoumise liked the chapter Yes, but you want to know what she really wants in Knocking Up Sister.
4 days ago
-
carolinesoumise liked the chapter Rika has been plotting in Knocking Up Sister.
2 weeks ago
-
carolinesoumise liked the chapter Detour - Beth's nighttime ambush in Knocking Up Sister.
2 weeks ago
-
carolinesoumise liked the chapter Detour - At last, a sated Stephanie in Knocking Up Sister.
3 weeks ago
-
carolinesoumise liked the chapter Detour - Stephanie is confused in Knocking Up Sister.
4 weeks ago
-
carolinesoumise liked the chapter Detour - Stephanie has to welcome her new roommate in Knocking Up Sister.
1 month ago
-
carolinesoumise liked the chapter Kristen talked her into trying something in Knocking Up Sister.
1 month ago
-
carolinesoumise liked the chapter She wants to 'get to know you' in Knocking Up Sister.
1 month ago
-
carolinesoumise liked the chapter Birthdays and moving days in Knocking Up Sister.
1 month ago
No recent activity
carolinesoumise has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
carolinesoumise has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
carolinesoumise has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
carolinesoumise has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
carolinesoumise has not earned any awards.