About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- California
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
c1ph4r liked the chapter Head to an Indian Takeaway in Perverting St Perpetua's.
2 days ago
-
c1ph4r liked the chapter Order Pizza and more sex in Perverting St Perpetua's.
2 days ago
-
c1ph4r liked the chapter Order Pizza and sex in Perverting St Perpetua's.
2 days ago
-
c1ph4r liked the chapter Order Pizza & BJ in Perverting St Perpetua's.
2 days ago
-
c1ph4r liked the chapter Saturday Afternoon in Perverting St Perpetua's.
2 days ago
-
c1ph4r liked the chapter Her car in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
2 days ago
-
c1ph4r liked the chapter "I'M ABOUT TO CUM, in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 days ago
-
c1ph4r liked the chapter "YOU'RE BODY KNOWS WHAT IT WANTS, in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 days ago
-
c1ph4r liked the chapter Rewired in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 days ago
-
c1ph4r liked the chapter Middle Ground in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 days ago
No recent activity
c1ph4r has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
c1ph4r has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
c1ph4r has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
c1ph4r has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
c1ph4r has not earned any awards.