About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
buffalo liked the chapter She knows in The “Anything” Promise.
1 week ago
-
buffalo liked the chapter You want to rape her in a brutal way in The “Anything” Promise.
1 week ago
-
buffalo liked the chapter Studdying; Sara's perspective. in Body Control Remote.
4 weeks ago
-
buffalo liked the chapter She Gives Herself To You in Sexual Privilege.
4 weeks ago
-
buffalo left a comment on the chapter Now there are two of them! in Vibe Coded Disaster.
2 months ago
No recent activity
buffalo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
buffalo has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
buffalo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
buffalo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
buffalo has not earned any awards.