About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
bs67 liked the chapter Feel her up! in Reality remote..
5 days ago
-
bs67 liked the chapter Lunch in Reality remote..
5 days ago
-
bs67 liked the chapter Make the place clean and the maid filthy in Reality remote..
5 days ago
-
bs67 liked the chapter Go through alternate you’s phone in Dream a world Anew.
5 days ago
-
bs67 liked the chapter Anna's turn in Items of Power.
1 month ago
-
bs67 liked the chapter Bimbo and make Anna watch everything in Items of Power.
1 month ago
-
bs67 liked the chapter You are a Woman in The Family House.
1 month ago
-
bs67 liked the chapter Auntie let’s you inside her in The Family House.
1 month ago
-
bs67 liked the chapter Your mom's morning (flashback) in Possession Goo .
1 month ago
-
bs67 liked the chapter Tina's in Possession Goo .
1 month ago
No recent activity
bs67 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
bs67 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
bs67 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
bs67 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
bs67 has not earned any awards.