About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
brokenflame left a comment on the chapter Suggest questions in Truth or Strip.
18 hours ago
-
brokenflame left a comment on the chapter Suggest story ideas in Media ballbusting & Cuntbusting.
5 days ago
-
brokenflame left a comment on the chapter Underwear question Lois Lane in Truth or Strip.
1 week ago
-
brokenflame left a comment on the chapter Suggest characters in Sub transformation.
1 week ago
-
brokenflame left a comment on the chapter Ann convinces Futaba to go shopping for sex toys with her in Perverted Fan-Fiction!.
1 week ago
-
brokenflame liked the chapter Nude adventure question in Truth or Strip.
1 week ago
-
brokenflame left a comment on the chapter Gwen’s new tattoo in Truth or Strip.
1 week ago
-
brokenflame left a comment on the chapter Suggest dares in Truth or Strip.
1 week ago
-
brokenflame left a comment on the chapter Scott, seeking justice on bullies in Written Ownership.
1 week ago
-
brokenflame left a comment on the chapter Suggest characters in Sub transformation.
1 week ago
No recent activity
brokenflame has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
brokenflame has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
brokenflame has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
brokenflame has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
brokenflame has not earned any awards.