About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
brod5392 liked the chapter Drop hints about her and your desires to Alina in Faithful husband .
4 days ago
-
brod5392 liked the chapter Pov with Kendra at the mall in Faithful husband .
4 days ago
-
brod5392 liked the chapter Put through their paces. in The Groomsman.
4 days ago
-
brod5392 liked the chapter An early and a late start. in The Groomsman.
5 days ago
-
brod5392 liked the chapter A whole other side. in The Groomsman.
5 days ago
-
brod5392 liked the chapter The face of innocence. in The Groomsman.
5 days ago
-
brod5392 liked the chapter A sisterly rematch. in The New Emperor(Public).
5 days ago
-
brod5392 liked the chapter You tell her anal in Faithful husband .
1 week ago
-
brod5392 liked the chapter A battle of three armies. in The New Emperor(Public).
1 week ago
-
brod5392 liked the chapter no pretence left in Childhood friend escalation.
1 week ago
No recent activity
brod5392 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
brod5392 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
brod5392 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
brod5392 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
brod5392 has not earned any awards.