About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
bravowhiskey01 liked the chapter I wish for a brand new sports car in Megan Makes Some Wishes.
6 days ago
-
bravowhiskey01 liked the chapter I wish I wasn't a prostitute! in Megan Makes Some Wishes.
6 days ago
-
bravowhiskey01 liked the chapter The wish compels her to do as he says. in Megan Makes Some Wishes.
6 days ago
-
bravowhiskey01 liked the chapter I wish I had new clothes. in Megan Makes Some Wishes.
6 days ago
-
bravowhiskey01 liked the chapter Mrs. Jones in Megan Makes Some Wishes.
6 days ago
-
bravowhiskey01 liked the chapter Game rules in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
bravowhiskey01 liked the chapter Snakes and ladders in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
bravowhiskey01 liked the chapter Bye Bye Bras in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
bravowhiskey01 liked the chapter The players lean in in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
bravowhiskey01 liked the chapter Preparing the second turn in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
No recent activity
bravowhiskey01 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
bravowhiskey01 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
bravowhiskey01 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
bravowhiskey01 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
bravowhiskey01 has not earned any awards.