About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
bobhope19 liked the chapter The university bookstore in Sexual Privilege.
2 hours ago
-
bobhope19 liked the chapter To refuse would be inviting problems in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
-
bobhope19 liked the chapter Eddy Bowen Age 32 School Groundsmen in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
-
bobhope19 liked the chapter One Milk-Filled Meeting with Headmistress Grey in Custom Girls in Fictional Worlds.
1 month ago
-
bobhope19 liked the chapter Encouragement is the best! in Sexual Privilege.
2 months ago
-
bobhope19 liked the chapter Some new security measures for the office in NeuroCorp.
2 months ago
-
bobhope19 liked the chapter Neurocorp Administrative Database in NeuroCorp.
2 months ago
-
bobhope19 liked the chapter Week 2: Sunday in Adopting a New Perspective.
2 months ago
-
bobhope19 liked the chapter A Short Reprise in Sexual Privilege.
3 months ago
-
bobhope19 liked the chapter Meet and greet in Mind Controlling Mutant.
9 months ago
No recent activity
bobhope19 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
bobhope19 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
bobhope19 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
bobhope19 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
bobhope19 has not earned any awards.