About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
bob682 liked the chapter She doesn't really have a choice in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 week ago
-
bob682 liked the chapter He gives her a new 'task' in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 week ago
-
bob682 liked the chapter Introduction in Breaking Mom.
1 week ago
-
bob682 liked the chapter Margo's POV: Drinking Ethan in Breaking Mom.
1 week ago
-
bob682 liked the chapter Mom watches you jerk off in Breaking Mom.
1 week ago
-
bob682 liked the chapter Watch helplessly as Mom takes her first sip in Breaking Mom.
1 week ago
-
bob682 liked the chapter You unzip your jeans and finally pull out your throbbing cock in Breaking Mom.
1 week ago
-
bob682 liked the chapter Margo's POV: A Confession of Half Truths in Breaking Mom.
1 week ago
-
bob682 liked the chapter You strengthen your control over Mom in Breaking Mom.
1 week ago
-
bob682 liked the chapter You get Mom to return the favor in Breaking Mom.
1 week ago
No recent activity
bob682 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
bob682 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
bob682 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
bob682 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
bob682 has not earned any awards.