About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- United States of America
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
blogomatic liked the chapter The Laundry in ENF to ENM.
4 hours ago
-
blogomatic liked the chapter It Gets Worse in ENF to ENM.
4 hours ago
-
blogomatic liked the chapter The Summit in ENF to ENM.
4 hours ago
-
blogomatic liked the chapter The Climb in ENF to ENM.
4 hours ago
-
blogomatic liked the chapter The Only Way Is Up in ENF to ENM.
4 hours ago
-
blogomatic liked the chapter The Front Desk in ENF to ENM.
4 hours ago
-
blogomatic liked the chapter Run into a nearby alley in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
4 hours ago
-
blogomatic liked the chapter Quick thinking saved the day! in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
7 hours ago
-
blogomatic liked the chapter Her boss gets mad at her in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
7 hours ago
-
blogomatic liked the chapter Explore the Limits of the Magic in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
7 hours ago
No recent activity
blogomatic has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
blogomatic has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
blogomatic has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
blogomatic has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
blogomatic has not earned any awards.