About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
Thoughtful, but really really slow, and quite lazy.
-
blastothehanar liked the chapter Fast Tracking the New Girl in The Romance Mechanic.
1 hour ago
-
blastothehanar liked the chapter Getting in touch with a popular high-end escort duo to see if mods do the job in Futas & Fertility.
3 days ago
-
blastothehanar liked the chapter She can’t decide so she breeds you in as many positions as positions as she can think of in Futas & Fertility.
3 days ago
-
blastothehanar liked the chapter Amanda; you're a pet for five years now in Futas & Fertility.
3 days ago
-
blastothehanar liked the chapter (Amanda branch flashback) How is Amanda closing the gap? in Futas & Fertility.
3 days ago
-
blastothehanar liked the chapter A Wayward Daughter and her pissed off Mother in Futas & Fertility.
5 days ago
-
blastothehanar posted a reply on the chapter A Wayward Daughter and her pissed off Mother in Futas & Fertility.
5 days ago
-
blastothehanar liked the chapter She is, but her fiancé has a condition, one you're more than happy to fill in Futas & Fertility.
5 days ago
-
blastothehanar left a comment on the chapter The Game of Love in The Romance Mechanic.
5 days ago
-
blastothehanar liked the chapter The Game of Love in The Romance Mechanic.
5 days ago
No recent activity
blastothehanar has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
blastothehanar has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
blastothehanar has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
blastothehanar has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
blastothehanar has not earned any awards.