About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I like to write, and I'm horny.
- In conclusion, I am
-
a horny writer.
-
bigdamnvillain published the chapter Angel-on-angel in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
5 days ago
-
bigdamnvillain published the chapter Up on the roof in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
6 days ago
-
bigdamnvillain left a comment on the chapter Huntress and Wonder Woman in Truth or Strip.
1 week ago
-
bigdamnvillain published the chapter Talk & Tie in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
1 week ago
-
bigdamnvillain posted a reply on the chapter An Axe to Grind in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
1 week ago
-
bigdamnvillain published the chapter An Axe to Grind in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
1 week ago
-
bigdamnvillain published the chapter A spanking good time in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
2 weeks ago
-
bigdamnvillain published the chapter Stage another mugging (continued) in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
2 weeks ago
-
bigdamnvillain published the chapter Stage another mugging in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
2 weeks ago
-
bigdamnvillain published the chapter Stage a fake mugging and chloroform her when she comes to the rescue in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
bigdamnvillain has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
bigdamnvillain has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
bigdamnvillain has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
bigdamnvillain has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
bigdamnvillain has not earned any awards.