About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
bear222 left a comment on the chapter Immediate reconciliation in Collegiate Temptation.
9 hours ago
-
bear222 liked the chapter While Dylan completed his Dare Katie gets her Dare. (Katies POV) in Your bully and your wife.
23 hours ago
-
bear222 left a comment on the chapter While Dylan completed his Dare Katie gets her Dare. (Katies POV) in Your bully and your wife.
1 day ago
-
bear222 liked the chapter First Orgasm in My girlfriend .
11 months ago
-
bear222 left a comment on the chapter More than you might think. But first... in A New Social Status.
1 year ago
-
bear222 left a comment on the chapter Eve of Summer in Collegiate Temptation..
1 year ago
-
bear222 left a comment on the chapter Introduction in A College Girlfriend..
1 year ago
-
bear222 left a comment on the chapter Wiley, with another request in Can't we let him stay? .
1 year ago
-
bear222 liked the chapter Chase in Netorase Wife.
1 year ago
-
bear222 left a comment on the chapter Chase in Netorase Wife.
1 year ago
No recent activity
bear222 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
bear222 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
bear222 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
bear222 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
bear222 has not earned any awards.