About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
i don’t like penises
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
beanjuice liked the chapter Time Out : One Thousandth Chapter ! in Debbi's Shameful Exposures.
2 years ago
-
beanjuice liked the chapter Rear check B in Airport Security.
2 years ago
No recent activity
beanjuice has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
beanjuice has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
beanjuice has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
beanjuice has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
beanjuice has not earned any awards.