About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Behind you
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Fuck ur mom
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Tea leaves
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I want to improve my writing
- In conclusion, I am
-
Sexy n' I know it
-
ballbusting liked the chapter Dani finds out Jessica’s plan in Masculinity Lost.
1 day ago
-
ballbusting liked the chapter Dani gets dressed in Masculinity Lost.
1 day ago
-
ballbusting liked the chapter Jessica’s Place in Masculinity Lost.
1 day ago
-
ballbusting liked the chapter Dryer Trouble in Masculinity Lost.
1 day ago
-
ballbusting liked the chapter Halloween Party Deal in Masculinity Lost.
1 day ago
-
ballbusting liked the chapter Danny’s at the Gym in Masculinity Lost.
1 day ago
-
ballbusting liked the chapter Introduction in Masculinity Lost.
1 day ago
-
ballbusting liked the chapter Introduction in Maid Undercover.
1 day ago
-
ballbusting liked the chapter Keep going. in The Little Asian Homewrecker.
2 months ago
-
ballbusting liked the chapter She's ready. in The Little Asian Homewrecker.
2 months ago
No recent activity
ballbusting has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ballbusting has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ballbusting has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ballbusting has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ballbusting has not earned any awards.