About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
arn83714 published the chapter Haylee, Pastor’s Assistant, 23 in unHoly Family.
23 hours ago
-
arn83714 published the chapter Lauren, Nursery, 30 in unHoly Family.
23 hours ago
-
arn83714 published the chapter Rosie, Church Secretary, 18 in unHoly Family.
23 hours ago
-
arn83714 published the chapter Craig, Sunday School Teacher, 21 in unHoly Family.
23 hours ago
-
arn83714 published the chapter McKenna, Youth Pastor, 26 in unHoly Family.
23 hours ago
-
arn83714 received a new award: Story Seed.
1 day ago
-
arn83714 published the story unHoly Family.
1 day ago
-
arn83714 liked the chapter First up, sprinklers. in Babysitter Moves In.
1 week ago
-
arn83714 liked the chapter A morning encounter in the meantime in Babysitter Moves In.
1 week ago
-
arn83714 liked the chapter Special delivery in Babysitter Moves In.
4 weeks ago
No recent activity
arn83714 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
arn83714 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
arn83714 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
arn83714 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
arn83714 has not earned any awards.