About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
apowerof liked the chapter Office Slut in Bimbo stories.
3 days ago
-
apowerof liked the chapter One month later in Bimbo stories.
3 days ago
-
apowerof liked the chapter Kate, rushing to meet her best friend Julia in Oblivious.
2 months ago
-
apowerof liked the chapter Mel, Kenna, Tasha, and Brie, four women playing racquet ball - A magic whistle that enforces the rules in Oblivious.
9 months ago
-
apowerof liked the chapter Mark's end in Oblivious.
9 months ago
-
apowerof liked the chapter Carrie's next date. in Oblivious.
9 months ago
-
apowerof liked the chapter Carrie - Dating Service in Oblivious.
9 months ago
-
apowerof liked the chapter William, practicing his newfound hypnosis fetish on his wife, Stacey in Oblivious.
10 months ago
-
apowerof liked the chapter Kira, Exhausted university student - Online Personality Quiz in Oblivious.
11 months ago
-
apowerof liked the chapter Introduction in Ring of Others Truth.
1 year ago
No recent activity
apowerof has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
apowerof has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
apowerof has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
apowerof has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
apowerof has not earned any awards.