About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- May 11
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
annisavienna liked the chapter The Show Must Go On in Bullshitman.
5 days ago
-
annisavienna liked the chapter CRAVE: Leche (mind control, hypnosis, male dominate, m/f, humiliation, bimbofication) in CRAVE.
5 days ago
-
annisavienna liked the chapter A short pause for visual stimuli in Would You Rather.
6 days ago
-
annisavienna liked the chapter No. The event ends quietly in Would You Rather.
6 days ago
-
annisavienna liked the chapter Hurricane Ashley revealed completely in Would You Rather.
6 days ago
-
annisavienna liked the chapter Finding Amber: Spiritually in Would You Rather.
6 days ago
-
annisavienna liked the chapter Back to the real world in Mother's Comic Book Club.
1 week ago
-
annisavienna liked the chapter Madame Hypnotica! in Mother's Comic Book Club.
1 week ago
-
annisavienna liked the chapter She can do her bit to help in Mother's Comic Book Club.
1 week ago
-
annisavienna liked the chapter Trying to break free in Like a Glove.
1 week ago
No recent activity
annisavienna has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
annisavienna has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
annisavienna has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
annisavienna has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
annisavienna has not earned any awards.