About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- April 1, 1988
- Location
- NZ
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
spend time in the water, on the water or under the water
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
trashy magazines
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
it makes me feel good to share my fantasies with the world
- In conclusion, I am
-
a little weird but also a little bit cool
-
amynzgirl published the chapter Amy’s next step… in 48 Hours As A Girl.
1 week ago
-
amynzgirl published the chapter Beth and Amy scissor in 48 Hours As A Girl.
1 week ago
-
amynzgirl received a new award: Prolific Writer.
1 week ago
-
amynzgirl published the chapter More hot lesbian action for Amy in 48 Hours As A Girl.
1 week ago
-
amynzgirl published the chapter Beth fucks your virgin pussy in 48 Hours As A Girl.
1 week ago
-
amynzgirl published the chapter Amy gets some more strap on cock in 48 Hours As A Girl.
1 week ago
-
amynzgirl published the chapter Beth gets you horny in 48 Hours As A Girl.
10 months ago
-
amynzgirl published the chapter Beth gives you a lesson in 48 Hours As A Girl.
1 year ago
-
amynzgirl published the chapter You text Beth in 48 Hours As A Girl.
1 year ago
-
amynzgirl published the chapter Dress up party in 48 Hours As A Girl.
1 year ago
No recent activity
amynzgirl has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
amynzgirl has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
amynzgirl has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
amynzgirl has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
amynzgirl has not earned any awards.