About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
alev liked the chapter Stay covered but raise the stakes another way in A Fitting End.
3 days ago
-
-
alev liked the chapter Challenge in A Fitting End.
3 days ago
-
alev liked the chapter Get up v2 in A Fitting End.
3 days ago
-
alev liked the chapter Stay covered in A Fitting End.
3 days ago
-
alev liked the chapter Virgil's Old Basketball Shorts Rip in Symbiotic Humiliation.
3 weeks ago
-
alev liked the chapter 2 Panties, 2 Fingers in Symbiotic Humiliation.
3 weeks ago
-
alev liked the chapter Moxxie sex question in Truth or Strip.
1 month ago
-
alev liked the chapter Introduction in Symbiotic Humiliation.
1 month ago
-
alev liked the chapter Teaming up with Black Cat in SPH Futa fanfic.
2 months ago
No recent activity
alev has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
alev has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
alev has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
alev has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
alev has not earned any awards.