About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
code erotica
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
The Erogamer (best LitRPG ever written), Dungeon Crawler Carl (second best LitRPG ever written), the Kushiel's Legacy series
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
babymaker
- I write erotica because
-
it's a joyful way to be able to make a living
- In conclusion, I am
-
goddess of smut
-
aika092 left a comment on the chapter Primal in The Submission Accelerator.
1 day ago
-
aika092 liked the chapter About holes in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 day ago
-
aika092 left a comment on the chapter Number Six in The Submission Accelerator.
3 weeks ago
-
aika092 liked the chapter Number Six in The Submission Accelerator.
3 weeks ago
-
aika092 left a comment on the chapter Just a tongue in The Submission Accelerator.
3 weeks ago
-
aika092 liked the chapter Just a tongue in The Submission Accelerator.
3 weeks ago
-
aika092 liked the chapter It’s fucking massive, mate. in The Submission Accelerator.
1 month ago
-
aika092 liked the chapter Meet Chloe in The Submission Accelerator.
1 month ago
-
aika092 left a comment on the chapter Things could be worse in The Submission Accelerator.
1 month ago
-
aika092 liked the chapter Things could be worse in The Submission Accelerator.
1 month ago
No recent activity
aika092 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
aika092 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
aika092 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
aika092 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
aika092 has not earned any awards.