About me
- Gender
- Trans / Non-Binary / Genderqueer
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Listen to music.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Hard Fiction - I like actually knowing why things in a literary universe work the way they work and to be able to understand it and follow the logic.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
Like Jennifer Garner says in Elektra, “It's what I'm good at.”
- In conclusion, I am
-
complicated.
-
adventurousTNB published the chapter Hard Skull-Fuck in The Making of a Cock Slave.
3 hours ago
-
adventurousTNB published the chapter Holstered in The Making of a Cock Slave.
4 hours ago
-
adventurousTNB published the chapter Balls Deep in The Making of a Cock Slave.
7 hours ago
-
adventurousTNB published the chapter Disciplined Skull-Fuck in The Making of a Cock Slave.
13 hours ago
-
adventurousTNB published the chapter Nasty Skull-Fuck in The Making of a Cock Slave.
14 hours ago
-
adventurousTNB published the chapter Registration in The Making of a Cock Slave.
14 hours ago
-
adventurousTNB published the chapter Holstered in The Making of a Cock Slave.
14 hours ago
-
adventurousTNB published the chapter “Suck, faggot.” in The Making of a Cock Slave.
19 hours ago
-
adventurousTNB published the chapter Fellatio in The Making of a Cock Slave.
19 hours ago
-
adventurousTNB published the chapter Beloved Son in The Making of a Cock Slave.
19 hours ago
No recent activity
adventurousTNB has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
adventurousTNB has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
adventurousTNB has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
adventurousTNB has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
adventurousTNB has not earned any awards.