About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
__c__ liked the chapter The Dust Closet in Everyone's Boyfriend.
5 days ago
-
__c__ liked the chapter Operation Find the Boring Hot Guy in Everyone's Boyfriend.
6 days ago
-
__c__ liked the chapter Repeat Action in The Romance Mechanic.
1 week ago
-
__c__ liked the chapter The Problem in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
__c__ liked the chapter Monday-ing in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
__c__ liked the chapter It Breathes in Claim Day.
1 week ago
-
-
__c__ liked the chapter Meeting Monsters in Claim Day.
1 week ago
-
__c__ liked the chapter Chameleon Part 2 in The Rulebook.
2 weeks ago
-
__c__ liked the chapter Chapter 48: Acclamation in Absolute Yes.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
__c__ has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
__c__ has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
__c__ has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
__c__ has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
__c__ has not earned any awards.