About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Zeus21 liked the chapter Take a Breath in Halcyon Days.
1 day ago
-
Zeus21 liked the chapter Special in Halcyon Days.
4 days ago
-
Zeus21 liked the chapter Every Last Drop in Slave Girl 3.
5 days ago
-
Zeus21 liked the chapter Kiss in Halcyon Days.
1 week ago
-
Zeus21 liked the chapter Now You Know in Halcyon Days.
1 week ago
-
Zeus21 liked the chapter Family Meeting in Slave Girl 3.
2 weeks ago
-
Zeus21 liked the chapter Trust in Halcyon Days.
2 weeks ago
-
Zeus21 liked the chapter What Makes a Hero? in Slave Girl 3.
2 weeks ago
-
Zeus21 liked the chapter Ruined in Halcyon Days.
3 weeks ago
-
Zeus21 liked the chapter Nikias' Trap in Slave Girl 3.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Zeus21 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Zeus21 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Zeus21 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Zeus21 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Zeus21 has not earned any awards.