About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Zekar published the chapter Crys the Witch in Queen City: Force Feminization anthology.
1 day ago
-
-
Zekar liked the chapter Maybe Enough in Love Potion Number Ten.
4 days ago
-
Zekar liked the chapter The Conflict of Peace in Love Potion Number Ten.
4 days ago
-
Zekar liked the chapter Another Change in Love Potion Number Ten.
4 days ago
-
Zekar left a comment on the chapter Dramatis Personae (is a Pretentious Way to Say Cast of Characters) in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
-
Zekar published the chapter Jesse gives Chloe a makeover in Queen City: Force Feminization anthology.
1 week ago
-
Zekar published the chapter Girly Girl Yoshi in Queen City: Force Feminization anthology.
1 week ago
-
Zekar published the chapter Veronica, Kim, and Jessica in Harem Hotel.
2 weeks ago
-
Zekar liked the chapter Throwing Caution to the Wind in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Zekar has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Zekar has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Zekar has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Zekar has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Zekar has not earned any awards.