About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Yuggoth
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
sleep
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
horror
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
cunt
- I write erotica because
-
It is an interesting creative exercise.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Desperate for feedback.
-
Zeebop published the chapter Sue Storm Calls The Hulk in DOOMED.
13 hours ago
-
Zeebop published the chapter Reed Forces Himself To Keep Up With Her, But It Takes Its Toll in DOOMED.
20 hours ago
-
Zeebop posted a reply on the chapter Wasted Perfectly Good Sperm in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
20 hours ago
-
Zeebop published the chapter Sue Storm Can't Adjust in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
Zeebop liked the chapter Maddie and Trevor read Dustbin Stories, by TheLeherengin in Marcie and Gina read CHYOA.
1 day ago
-
Zeebop posted a reply on the chapter Wasted Perfectly Good Sperm in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 day ago
-
Zeebop published the chapter Wasted Perfectly Good Sperm in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
2 days ago
-
Zeebop published the chapter Sue Stretches Herself With What's At Hand in DOOMED.
2 days ago
-
Zeebop published the chapter Captain Marvel Knocks Porkum Out - And Hops on His Cock in DOOMED.
2 days ago
-
Zeebop posted a reply on the chapter Porkum Nukes The Baxter Building in DOOMED.
2 days ago
No recent activity
Zeebop has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Zeebop has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Zeebop has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Zeebop has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Zeebop has not earned any awards.