About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- October 8
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
YuukiAmazon123 liked the chapter You will be a God... in Becoming a sexual demon god.
5 days ago
-
YuukiAmazon123 liked the chapter The corruption gets stronger in Becoming a sexual demon god.
5 days ago
-
YuukiAmazon123 liked the chapter Your girlfriend keeps tempting you in Becoming a sexual demon god.
5 days ago
-
YuukiAmazon123 liked the chapter Sea Palace in P1nk.
3 weeks ago
-
YuukiAmazon123 liked the chapter Two Women Bound for the Demon Brothel. in The Lilith Strain.
1 month ago
-
YuukiAmazon123 liked the chapter Good feelings in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 month ago
-
YuukiAmazon123 liked the chapter The Bitchbreaker Mix [Amazon, Stallion, Multipenis] in Samus and the Reality Altering Upgrades.
1 month ago
-
YuukiAmazon123 liked the chapter The Pretty Bi Goth Girl Rebecca in The Lilith Strain.
1 month ago
-
YuukiAmazon123 liked the chapter Mara gets payback in The Lilith Strain.
1 month ago
-
YuukiAmazon123 liked the chapter Bull Rush in The Demonic Idol.
2 months ago
No recent activity
YuukiAmazon123 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
YuukiAmazon123 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
YuukiAmazon123 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
YuukiAmazon123 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
YuukiAmazon123 has not earned any awards.