About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Xephosus liked the chapter You start working with CJ in Bwc Bull Empire.
1 day ago
-
Xephosus liked the chapter Day 16 - A Confusing Morning in The Contrast.
1 day ago
-
Xephosus liked the chapter No in The Contrast.
1 day ago
-
Xephosus liked the chapter Yes in The Contrast.
1 day ago
-
Xephosus liked the chapter Day 16 - A Shrimp’s Perspective in The Contrast.
1 day ago
-
Xephosus liked the chapter Day 16 - A bittersweet morning in The Contrast.
1 day ago
-
Xephosus liked the chapter No in The Contrast.
1 day ago
-
Xephosus liked the chapter Yes in The Contrast.
1 day ago
-
Xephosus liked the chapter Day 16 - A Shrimp’s perspective in The Contrast.
1 day ago
-
Xephosus liked the chapter Day 16 - A bittersweet morning in The Contrast.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Xephosus has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Xephosus has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Xephosus has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Xephosus has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Xephosus has not earned any awards.