About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
XenoTyrant liked the chapter Yes in Your bully and your wife.
4 days ago
-
XenoTyrant liked the chapter 57. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
4 days ago
-
XenoTyrant liked the chapter Still Fucking Porkum in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
XenoTyrant liked the chapter 52. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
3 weeks ago
-
XenoTyrant liked the chapter 49. WIFE'S POV in Something's Off.
1 month ago
-
XenoTyrant liked the chapter All the way, it seems in Mary Jane Cheats.
1 month ago
-
XenoTyrant liked the chapter The itch in Mary Jane Cheats.
1 month ago
-
XenoTyrant liked the chapter Yes, you'll stay the night [Bad End] in Skyrim: CHYOA editon.
2 months ago
-
XenoTyrant liked the chapter Problem with bugs part.2 in Hermione become exhibitionist..
2 months ago
-
XenoTyrant liked the chapter Introduction in The Jutsu that Saved the World.
3 months ago
No recent activity
XenoTyrant has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
XenoTyrant has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
XenoTyrant has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
XenoTyrant has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
XenoTyrant has not earned any awards.