About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Xavierbud received a new award: Somebody Likes You.
1 year ago
-
Xavierbud received a new award: First Chapter.
1 year ago
-
Xavierbud published the chapter She can hear moaning… of course she does in Reluctant Mother.
1 year ago
-
Xavierbud is now following Thalia80.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Xavierbud has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Xavierbud has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Xavierbud has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Xavierbud has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Xavierbud has not earned any awards.