About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
XPuppet left a comment on the chapter The Cuckold Transformation Pt. 05 in The Cuckold Transformation.
1 week ago
-
XPuppet liked the chapter The Cuckold Transformation Pt. 05 in The Cuckold Transformation.
1 week ago
-
XPuppet liked the chapter Epilogue in Heiress to the Throne.
2 weeks ago
-
XPuppet liked the chapter Recap of the scene in The Casting Couch.
3 weeks ago
-
XPuppet liked the chapter Movie Night at Erika's 3 - Cucked in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
1 month ago
-
XPuppet liked the chapter Candys continued training in The Casting Couch.
1 month ago
-
XPuppet liked the chapter Relinquishing the Reins in Heiress to the Throne.
1 month ago
-
XPuppet posted a reply on the chapter Relinquishing the Reins in Heiress to the Throne.
1 month ago
-
XPuppet left a comment on the chapter Training continues in The Casting Couch.
1 month ago
-
XPuppet liked the chapter Training continues in The Casting Couch.
1 month ago
No recent activity
XPuppet has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
XPuppet has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
XPuppet has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
XPuppet has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
XPuppet has not earned any awards.