About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Wyver liked the chapter A welcome suprise in Reality Warped [Now Public].
1 week ago
-
Wyver liked the chapter Mom woke up in Reality Warped [Now Public].
2 weeks ago
-
Wyver liked the chapter Well, they cant get rid of my member anyways. lets head out and have more fun! in An Open Mind.
2 weeks ago
-
Wyver liked the chapter She wants it? Make her earn it! in An Open Mind.
2 weeks ago
-
Wyver liked the chapter 'Wow' you think and try to puzzle out what just came over you in An Open Mind.
2 weeks ago
-
Wyver liked the chapter The pair to your right look like fun.... in An Open Mind.
2 weeks ago
-
Wyver liked the chapter This is Great! Noone can stop you from doing whatever you desire!! in An Open Mind.
2 weeks ago
-
Wyver liked the chapter You watch the show in Alternatum.
2 weeks ago
-
Wyver liked the chapter [Free use: C-Cup+ (1A), Titjob Creampie-Hungry Female Family Ages 18+ (1A+2C), 2A] in Alternatum.
2 weeks ago
-
Wyver liked the chapter She takes to it quickly enough in Sex Genie .
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Wyver has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Wyver has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Wyver has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Wyver has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Wyver has not earned any awards.