About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Science Fiction and Fantasy.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
It's surprisingly fun.
- In conclusion, I am
-
A meat popsicle.
-
Wrynn posted a reply on the chapter Toll the Wedding Bells!!!!!!!! in Harem Hotel.
1 hour ago
-
Wrynn left a comment on the chapter Toll the Wedding Bells!!!!!!!! in Harem Hotel.
1 hour ago
-
Wrynn liked the chapter Toll the Wedding Bells!!!!!!!! in Harem Hotel.
1 hour ago
-
Wrynn left a comment on the chapter They say, "You gotta stay hungry" in Harem Hotel.
2 hours ago
-
Wrynn liked the chapter They say, "You gotta stay hungry" in Harem Hotel.
2 hours ago
-
Wrynn posted a reply on the chapter Happy Maids in Harem Hotel.
9 hours ago
-
Wrynn posted a reply on the chapter Happy Maids in Harem Hotel.
10 hours ago
-
Wrynn posted a reply on the chapter We Know Where You Sleep Now in Harem Hotel.
11 hours ago
-
Wrynn liked the chapter We Know Where You Sleep Now in Harem Hotel.
11 hours ago
-
Wrynn left a comment on the chapter We Know Where You Sleep Now in Harem Hotel.
11 hours ago
No recent activity
Wrynn has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Wrynn has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Wrynn has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Wrynn has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Wrynn has not earned any awards.