About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- December 30
- Location
- Your mom’s closet
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Wouldn’t YOU like to know, Fedboy?
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Military IED Instruction Manuals
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Highlander’s Mighty Blade
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
The Sandwich
- I write erotica because
-
Hey look! This prompt thinks I know how to write! Funny!
- In conclusion, I am
-
Three muppets in a trench coat attempting to access an R-Rated Movie
If you ever wanna talk on discord just pm me on here and ask for my username
-
WozCarson liked the chapter You and Rachel masturbate to each other in Heath’s Humiliation.
1 day ago
-
WozCarson liked the chapter You hide, but see Rachel in the window in Heath’s Humiliation.
6 days ago
-
WozCarson left a comment on the chapter Betrayal in Heath’s Humiliation.
1 week ago
-
WozCarson liked the chapter Betrayal in Heath’s Humiliation.
1 week ago
-
WozCarson liked the chapter Regrettably yes in Heath’s Humiliation.
1 week ago
-
WozCarson liked the chapter Some risky cleaning in Heath’s Humiliation.
1 week ago
-
WozCarson liked the chapter You clean some windows in Heath’s Humiliation.
1 week ago
-
WozCarson liked the chapter She strips off her cum covered clothes in Heath’s Humiliation.
2 weeks ago
-
WozCarson liked the chapter She assigns you a grueling task in Heath’s Humiliation.
3 weeks ago
-
WozCarson liked the chapter You meet the grounds keeper in Heath’s Humiliation.
1 month ago
No recent activity
WozCarson has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
WozCarson has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
WozCarson has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
WozCarson has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
WozCarson has not earned any awards.