About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Milano - Italy
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Masturbating while thinking about sex with family: dad, mom, sister, cousins
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Masturbating while thinking about sex with family: dad, mom, sister, cousins
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I'm pervert
- In conclusion, I am
-
I'm pervert: interested in incest, bisex, shemales
-
Winzest published the chapter FAMIGLIA ESEMPLARE in Amulet of Iblis.
1 week ago
-
Winzest published the chapter ORGANIZZARE L'ESTATE in DESIDERI PROIBITI SOTTO LA PELLE.
1 week ago
-
Winzest published the chapter SFRUTTARE L'OCCASIONE in DESIDERI PROIBITI SOTTO LA PELLE.
2 weeks ago
-
Winzest published the chapter EDDIE RICAMBIA IL POMPINO in DESIDERI PROIBITI SOTTO LA PELLE.
2 weeks ago
-
Winzest published the chapter MIO FRATELLO DENTRO DI ME in DESIDERI PROIBITI SOTTO LA PELLE.
3 weeks ago
-
Winzest published the chapter SESSO ANALE in DESIDERI PROIBITI SOTTO LA PELLE.
3 weeks ago
-
Winzest published the chapter PROPOSTA INTIMA in DESIDERI PROIBITI SOTTO LA PELLE.
3 weeks ago
-
Winzest published the chapter IL MIO PRIMO POMPINO in DESIDERI PROIBITI SOTTO LA PELLE.
3 weeks ago
-
Winzest published the chapter SOTTO LA DOCCIA in DESIDERI PROIBITI SOTTO LA PELLE.
3 weeks ago
-
Winzest published the chapter L'OCCASIONE CON MIO FRATELLO in DESIDERI PROIBITI SOTTO LA PELLE.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Winzest has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Winzest has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Winzest has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Winzest has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Winzest has not earned any awards.