About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
WideMargins liked the chapter Of course in The Genie’s Device.
10 hours ago
-
WideMargins liked the chapter Decisions under the influence in The Genie’s Device.
10 hours ago
-
WideMargins liked the chapter A lesson in submission (with a few extras! ;)) in The Genie’s Device.
10 hours ago
-
WideMargins liked the chapter E-girls, of course! in The Genie’s Device.
10 hours ago
-
WideMargins liked the chapter Still a student, just with a few…alterations in The Genie’s Device.
10 hours ago
-
WideMargins liked the chapter Yes. A lot. in The Genie’s Device.
1 week ago
-
WideMargins liked the chapter Stereotypes exist for a reason in The Genie’s Device.
1 week ago
-
WideMargins liked the chapter What’s the point of knowing a language if you don’t use it? in The Genie’s Device.
1 week ago
-
WideMargins liked the chapter Spanish in The Genie’s Device.
1 week ago
-
WideMargins liked the chapter A new title in The Genie’s Device.
1 week ago
No recent activity
WideMargins has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
WideMargins has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
WideMargins has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
WideMargins has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
WideMargins has not earned any awards.