About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Walrusdick published the chapter The Trial of the First Dragon in Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
2 days ago
-
Walrusdick published the chapter Dragon's Graveyard: The First Dragon's in Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
1 week ago
-
Walrusdick published the chapter Compass in Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
2 weeks ago
-
Walrusdick published the chapter Dead alive in Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
3 weeks ago
-
Walrusdick published the chapter Fever dreams in Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
3 weeks ago
-
Walrusdick published the chapter Axis and Ally in Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
1 month ago
-
Walrusdick published the chapter An Aly in an unexpected place in Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
1 month ago
-
Walrusdick published the chapter The Dragon Graveyard in Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
1 month ago
-
Walrusdick published the chapter Back to the manor in Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
1 month ago
-
Walrusdick left a comment on the chapter Making Room in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Walrusdick has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Walrusdick has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Walrusdick has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Walrusdick has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Walrusdick has not earned any awards.