About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Waffle00000 liked the chapter AITA for helping my best friend enjoy his hobby? in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
-
Waffle00000 liked the chapter Jerk off on her face in God's Apprentice.
1 week ago
-
Waffle00000 liked the chapter She doesn't really have a choice in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 week ago
-
Waffle00000 liked the chapter HA! HA! HA! HA! Here's more Marvel Mayhem in Mind Controlling Mutant.
3 weeks ago
-
Waffle00000 liked the chapter The Next Day in The Script.
3 weeks ago
-
Waffle00000 posted a reply on the chapter With great power comes.. instant corruption in Mind Controlling Mutant.
3 weeks ago
-
Waffle00000 liked the chapter The strangeness is just getting started in The Script.
3 weeks ago
-
Waffle00000 liked the chapter Nothing strange, everything's normal in The Script.
3 weeks ago
-
Waffle00000 liked the chapter A Healthy Dose of Vitamin C (The 'C' is for Cum) in The Script.
3 weeks ago
-
Waffle00000 posted a reply on the chapter With great power comes.. instant corruption in Mind Controlling Mutant.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Waffle00000 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Waffle00000 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Waffle00000 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Waffle00000 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Waffle00000 has not earned any awards.