About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Vrabbit liked the chapter Steps Toward Escalation in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
5 days ago
-
Vrabbit liked the chapter Cocksucker in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
6 days ago
-
Vrabbit liked the chapter The Sixth Day in The Rulebook.
6 days ago
-
Vrabbit liked the chapter No plan survives in Friend Request.
1 week ago
-
Vrabbit liked the chapter Mother-in-Law in Primrose Lane.
1 week ago
-
Vrabbit liked the chapter Escalation Recommended in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
Vrabbit liked the chapter Evening Hijinks in Controlling Maisie.
2 weeks ago
-
Vrabbit liked the chapter silence in Controlling Maisie.
2 weeks ago
-
Vrabbit liked the chapter Confronting Marcus in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
Vrabbit liked the chapter Ero anime in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Vrabbit has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Vrabbit has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Vrabbit has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Vrabbit has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Vrabbit has not earned any awards.