About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
VictoryAwaits liked the chapter Introduction in Feminalia.
20 hours ago
-
VictoryAwaits liked the chapter Kevin only wanted to buy some underwear in Feminalia.
20 hours ago
-
VictoryAwaits liked the chapter Change of Plans in Feminalia.
20 hours ago
-
VictoryAwaits liked the chapter Fourplay in Feminalia.
20 hours ago
-
VictoryAwaits liked the chapter A familiar orange shape... in Feminalia.
20 hours ago
-
VictoryAwaits liked the chapter Introduction in Mystical Manipulations.
2 weeks ago
-
VictoryAwaits liked the chapter Some back story first in Mystical Manipulations.
2 weeks ago
-
VictoryAwaits liked the chapter A strange taxi ride in Mystical Manipulations.
2 weeks ago
-
VictoryAwaits liked the chapter That's not up for Tristan to decide. in Soled Fantasies.
3 months ago
-
VictoryAwaits liked the chapter It doesn't go as planned in Soled Fantasies.
3 months ago
No recent activity
VictoryAwaits has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
VictoryAwaits has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
VictoryAwaits has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
VictoryAwaits has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
VictoryAwaits has not earned any awards.