About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- December 16
- Location
- Canada
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play games and work toward (BLANK)
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Monster Musume
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
Why the fuck not? (I enjoy writing)
- In conclusion, I am
-
A very bored Amateur with an awful update schedule
-
Venita liked the chapter Becky drains her glass in a single go in Bravos Feminine.
1 day ago
-
Venita liked the chapter Clear the Alien Infestation in Isekai Space Adventure.
1 week ago
-
Venita posted a reply on the chapter King-side Knight (Petra) to G4 in Bishop To Queen’s Porn.
1 week ago
-
Venita posted a reply on the chapter King-side Knight (Petra) to G4 in Bishop To Queen’s Porn.
1 week ago
-
Venita published the chapter King-side Knight (Petra) to G4 in Bishop To Queen’s Porn.
2 weeks ago
-
Venita liked the chapter A mission - with some constraints in Undercover Agent.
2 weeks ago
-
Venita left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Isekai Space Adventure.
3 weeks ago
-
Venita liked the chapter Revenge in Undercover Agent.
4 weeks ago
-
Venita liked the chapter Face to face with the Masked Man in Undercover Agent.
1 month ago
-
Venita liked the chapter Return Home to a Surprise in Cum Addiction.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Venita has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Venita has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Venita has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Venita has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Venita has not earned any awards.