About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
VeggHerp liked the chapter Der Vorschlag in Resi.
1 day ago
-
VeggHerp liked the chapter Johanna wird sehr früh morgens wach in Ausgeliefert.
2 days ago
-
-
-
VeggHerp liked the chapter Was findet Karl wohl so alles auf Johannas Smartphone...? in Ausgeliefert.
1 week ago
-
VeggHerp liked the chapter Lukas nutzt meine Toys in Die Wette.
1 week ago
-
VeggHerp liked the chapter Resis neue Ansichten (Bild) in Resi.
1 week ago
-
VeggHerp liked the chapter Überraschung für Resi in Resi.
1 week ago
-
VeggHerp liked the chapter Resi durfte dann erstmal nach Hause gehen in Resi.
1 week ago
-
VeggHerp liked the chapter Der Samstag im Pfarrhaus in Resi.
1 week ago
No recent activity
VeggHerp has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
VeggHerp has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
VeggHerp has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
VeggHerp has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
VeggHerp has not earned any awards.