About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play games and write sfw stories
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Comics and sfw novels
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Numba 12 COOOCK
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy :)
- I write erotica because
-
I find it fun
- In conclusion, I am
-
Naked
-
Usherbot published the chapter Slipping onto Max in Heath’s Humiliation.
1 day ago
-
Usherbot published the chapter Appreciating Nature, Au Natural in Heath’s Humiliation.
2 days ago
-
Usherbot published the chapter Meeting Max in Heath’s Humiliation.
3 days ago
-
Usherbot published the chapter Outdoor Biology Class in Heath’s Humiliation.
4 days ago
-
Usherbot published the chapter You and Rachel masturbate to each other in Heath’s Humiliation.
5 days ago
-
Usherbot published the chapter You hide, but see Rachel in the window in Heath’s Humiliation.
1 week ago
-
Usherbot published the chapter Betrayal in Heath’s Humiliation.
1 week ago
-
Usherbot published the chapter Regrettably yes in Heath’s Humiliation.
2 weeks ago
-
Usherbot published the chapter Some risky cleaning in Heath’s Humiliation.
2 weeks ago
-
Usherbot published the chapter Chores time! in Heath’s Humiliation.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Usherbot has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Usherbot has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Usherbot has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Usherbot has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Usherbot has not earned any awards.