About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I enjoy it
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Uber_B published the chapter Eric gets handsy in The bad class.
14 minutes ago
-
Uber_B published the chapter Try to cum in The bad class.
42 minutes ago
-
Uber_B published the chapter Try to cum in The bad class.
42 minutes ago
-
Uber_B published the chapter Meet your students in The bad class.
1 hour ago
-
Uber_B published the chapter Yes in The bad class.
2 hours ago
-
Uber_B published the chapter Masturbate, but... in The bad class.
2 hours ago
-
Uber_B published the chapter You wake up in The bad class.
3 hours ago
-
Uber_B published the chapter How did he know? in The bad class.
6 days ago
-
Uber_B published the chapter You enjoy it. in The bad class.
6 days ago
-
Uber_B published the chapter On 2 conditions in The bad class.
6 days ago
No recent activity
Uber_B has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Uber_B has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Uber_B has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Uber_B has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Uber_B has not earned any awards.