About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Redwater City
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
UF left a comment on the chapter Breakfast Bickerings in Honey Hollow.
3 days ago
-
UF liked the chapter Breakfast Bickerings in Honey Hollow.
3 days ago
-
UF left a comment on the chapter Morning Rushes in Honey Hollow.
3 days ago
-
UF liked the chapter Morning Rushes in Honey Hollow.
3 days ago
-
UF left a comment on the chapter A New Day in Amethyst Shore.
2 weeks ago
-
UF liked the chapter A New Day in Amethyst Shore.
2 weeks ago
-
UF left a comment on the chapter The Cheer Commitment in Amethyst Shore.
2 weeks ago
-
UF liked the chapter The Cheer Commitment in Amethyst Shore.
2 weeks ago
-
UF left a comment on the chapter Of Wealth and Women, Part 3 in Amethyst Shore.
2 weeks ago
-
UF liked the chapter Of Wealth and Women, Part 3 in Amethyst Shore.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
UF has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
UF has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
UF has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
UF has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
UF has not earned any awards.