About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
UCorsu left a comment on the chapter Porkum Nukes The Baxter Building in DOOMED.
2 hours ago
-
UCorsu liked the chapter Sue Tries to Wean Herself Off Porkum's Cock in DOOMED.
2 days ago
-
UCorsu liked the chapter Reed Richards Assumes This Is An Alternate Timeline in DOOMED.
2 days ago
-
UCorsu left a comment on the chapter Until Sue Storm Passes Out in DOOMED.
3 days ago
-
UCorsu liked the chapter Until Sue Storm Passes Out in DOOMED.
3 days ago
-
UCorsu liked the chapter Sue Storm Does Not Return To The Baxter Building in DOOMED.
3 days ago
-
UCorsu liked the chapter The Wasp Gangcapes Porkum in DOOMED.
4 days ago
-
UCorsu liked the chapter Dr. Stone Thinks Sue Storm Should Recapture Reed's Attention in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
UCorsu left a comment on the chapter Sexy, Sexy Nanites in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
UCorsu liked the chapter Sexy, Sexy Nanites in DOOMED.
1 week ago
No recent activity
UCorsu has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
UCorsu has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
UCorsu has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
UCorsu has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
UCorsu has not earned any awards.