About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
U703358 liked the chapter Thalzor reveals the truth of the Tarkat curse in Bleached Fantasy world.
1 day ago
-
U703358 liked the chapter Conference Room in Campus Property.
1 day ago
-
U703358 liked the chapter The Practical Exam in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 day ago
-
U703358 liked the chapter Make her ride you anally in Faithful husband .
3 days ago
-
U703358 left a comment on the chapter Continues to question the blonde cougar in Welcome to Hero Academy .
3 days ago
-
U703358 liked the chapter Continues to question the blonde cougar in Welcome to Hero Academy .
3 days ago
-
U703358 liked the chapter Jango & Deliah Look For New Bounties in The Multiverse.
3 days ago
-
U703358 liked the chapter Jake wakes up to his new nightmare in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
3 days ago
-
U703358 liked the chapter Shows Kendra her breasts in Faithful husband .
5 days ago
-
U703358 liked the chapter Introduction in Alpha Worship.
5 days ago
No recent activity
U703358 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
U703358 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
U703358 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
U703358 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
U703358 has not earned any awards.