About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Tyler112Ryder liked the chapter Introduction in Guinevere Owned.
4 days ago
-
Tyler112Ryder liked the chapter Of course he will in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 week ago
-
Tyler112Ryder liked the chapter A weird old folder with a strange papers in it in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 week ago
-
Tyler112Ryder liked the chapter Naked Baristas in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
Tyler112Ryder liked the chapter Priya's Contract in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
Tyler112Ryder liked the chapter Uber Stakeout in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
Tyler112Ryder liked the chapter Priya's Presents in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
Tyler112Ryder liked the chapter The shop floor in Contractually Obligated.
2 weeks ago
-
Tyler112Ryder liked the chapter Work in Contractually Obligated.
2 weeks ago
-
Tyler112Ryder liked the chapter The Toughest Bitch in The Submission Accelerator.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Tyler112Ryder has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Tyler112Ryder has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Tyler112Ryder has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Tyler112Ryder has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Tyler112Ryder has not earned any awards.