About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- USA
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Tullia63 liked the chapter The Weight of Secrets in My Life is about to change.
7 hours ago
-
Tullia63 liked the chapter The Weight of Guilt in My Life is about to change.
4 days ago
-
Tullia63 liked the chapter Saturday - Lucky's first Ride in My Life is about to change.
4 days ago
-
Tullia63 liked the chapter Plugged in My Life is about to change.
4 days ago
-
Tullia63 liked the chapter Workout and a new Experience in My Life is about to change.
4 days ago
-
Tullia63 liked the chapter Introduction in My Life is about to change.
4 days ago
-
Tullia63 liked the chapter Party - Wedding Night - Getting the Book in Newlywed Photo Session.
4 days ago
-
Tullia63 liked the chapter Back in the Studio in Newlywed Photo Session.
4 days ago
-
Tullia63 liked the chapter Introduction in Newlywed Photo Session.
4 days ago
-
Tullia63 left a comment on the chapter Celine & Frieda in Becoming a Sales-Associate.
6 days ago
No recent activity
Tullia63 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Tullia63 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Tullia63 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Tullia63 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Tullia63 has not earned any awards.